Berlin School of Business and Innovation’s Global MBA is a one-year programme, offered in partnership with Universita Telematica Internazionale. The programme focusses on developing an individual’s business skills and preparing them for working in an international environment. By pursuing a Global MBA, students learn to seek out business opportunities across the globe and to manage the complexities of doing so.
Designed for ambitious individuals who are passionate about creating and running their own organisations, the 18-month Global MBA programme will help you to develop transferable skills that can be applied in a number of different industries whilst building your knowledge of the challenges facing the international business environment.
Additionally, you will choose an elective pathway to help you to tailor your programme to meet your career goals.
Secure your place by paying the deposit in full before 31 January 2020 and get up to €1,500 off the tuition fees* - find out how to apply here.
*The required deposit for this programme is €2,000. Due to lower tuition fees, students from the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland are entitled to save up to €500 off the tuition fees. We allow our students to transfer the discounts they receive if they choose to defer for one intake. If you choose to defer for more than one intake, the discounts will be reversed and you will have to pay the current price. The overall fee can increase based upon the current fees of the intake period which you are deferring to.
- You will develop a good understanding of essential management topics, including marketing, finance, operations and leadership.
- You can also choose from a range of elective subjects to steer your degree towards your chosen career path.
- Our pathways are ideal if you want to take a leadership role in project management, HR management or if you'd like to establish a business of your own.
- Each module covers the latest trends and techniques, reflecting the changing nature of the global business environment that you will soon enter.
- You will learn through a practical and interactive teaching approach, discussing new concepts with your tutors and classmates.
- You will learn how theories are applied in practice, including through an internship.
- All students will also have the option to learn German.
This master’s degree is tailored to develop management and leadership skills according to your specific career ambitions. You will acquire the most relevant and up-to-date know-how and competencies to increase your employability and boost your career, enabling you to move on to more senior positions in your field of choice.
In addition, BSBI’s blended study mode means that you will have the flexibility to fit the course around your schedule, including work and family responsibilities.
You will earn an Italian master’s degree with 90 European University Credits (ECTS).
Global MBA Course Price*: €13,250 (international students) | €7,000 (EU students)
*Partial scholarships are available.
Throughout the first and second semesters, you will learn about key business topics including: accounting and managerial finance, systems and operations and marketing. In your third semester, you will select a specific pathway which will help you to meet your specific career goals. The programme will close with a dissertation on a topic of your choice.
You will also have the opportunity to attend modules on academic research methods as well as to learn the German language alongside your programme.
Students have the option to study the Global MBA through the blended learning method which involves a mixture of face-to-face lectures on the BSBI campus in Berlin and attendance at online modules via the Uninettuno University platform.
- Marketing and Business Environment (blended)
- Accounting and Managerial Finance (blended)
- Systems and Operations Management
- German Language studies
- Strategic Management and Leadership
- Leadership Development Programme (in partnership with LSBF Executive Education)
- Research Methods and Dissertation
Global MBA Entrepreneurship
Module 1: Entrepreneurial Business Management
Module 2: Innovation and Product Development
Module 1: Project Management and Leadership
Module 2: Cross-Cultural Management
Module 1: Human Capital Management
Module 2: Cross-Cultural Management
Learning Outcomes of Global MBA Degree
Graduates will be able to:
- Develop innovative approaches to solve professional problems;
- Critically reflect on their efficiency to solve a range of issues;
- Effectively communicate with teams and colleagues on different types of media;
- Identify appropriate leadership styles for different situations;
- Successfully manage and motivate people;
- Manage activities and operations;
- Engage effectively with stakeholders.
How does a Global MBA differ from other MBA degrees?
Whilst students may be familiar with the Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) qualification, a Global MBA offers something slightly different. Whereas a standard MBA programme will focus on ensuring individuals develop the skills needed to create, build and grow a business, a Global MBA goes one step further. Individuals will understand how to take these businesses global and how to navigate the challenges of an increasingly globalised world.
Why study the Global MBA?
Studying a Global MBA will expose you to the international business environment and ensure you build a professional network that reaches all corners of the globe. Therefore, if you’re thinking about building a global career, studying this programme will help you to achieve your goals. In addition, you will have the opportunity to explore a variety of different career opportunities.
Furthermore, the demand for global management professionals is high and increasing. Gaining a Global MBA will help you to stand out from other candidates whilst also developing your knowledge of how to navigate a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Delivery: Blended (on campus and online)*
- Duration: 18 months
- Intakes: February | May | October
- Campus: Berlin, Germany
- Degree awarded by Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO
- Official Italian title: Master di Primo / Secondo Livello
For more information about the Italian Higher Education System please visit cimea.it/en/
- Price: €13,250 (international students) | €7,000 (EU students)
*The modules of this programme are offered via the blended learning method. Students will attend the online modules via the Uninettuno University platform and face-to-face at the BSBI campus in Berlin.
· Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university.
· If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
English Language requirements
• IELTS – minimum score of 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component);
• PTE – minimum score of 50 or equivalent.
English proficiency requirements can be waived for:*
• Native English speakers;
• Applicants who completed their education in English (such as a High School diploma or IB);
• Applicants who completed their undergraduate degree in English in an English-speaking country.
*According to the Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO admission criteria.
You can apply now to study with BSBI! It’s quick and easy, here’s how it works:
- Create an account here: apply.berlinsbi.com;
- Select the programme and intake you want to apply for;
- Complete all sections of the online application;
- Submit online application;
- Our admissions team will liaise with you with regards to next steps
FREE Executive Education course
BSBI is pleased to announce a new partnership with London School of Business and Finance Executive Education (LSBF EE). BSBI master’s students will be able to take advantage of this opportunity and take one of LSBF’s EE courses – the Leadership Development Programme.
The five-day course will be offered to BSBI students completely free of charge and is taught by leading academics, giving you an expert insight into becoming an ideal leader.
By the end of the course, you will be armed with essential knowledge on how to inspire and motivate your staff, carving out a leadership style for yourself that will help you get the most out of your team and make your organisation soar.
The course will focus on:
- Defining leadership;
- Improving your management approach;
- Boosting your communication and coaching skills;
- Understanding emotional intelligence;
- Learning how to build trust and loyalty within your organisation.
There are a number of opportunities a graduate with a Global MBA degree could consider pursuing ranging from consultant level roles all the way through to managerial roles and directorships.
Roles include: international trade policy advisor, global management consultant, international sales manager, business development manager and global marketing manager.