Our master’s programmes have been selected by BSBI among many prestigious international programmes offered by Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO.
With the MA in Finance and Investments, you will develop a range of advanced skills to help you manage challenges in the finance sector. You will have the opportunity to improve your knowledge of the area and increase your confidence.
This programme is taught through practical methods. All modules are designed to help you understand both theory and practice, so you will understand concepts and how to apply them in the workplace.
Secure your place by paying the deposit before 31 October 2019 and receive up to €1,000* off the tuition fees - find out how to apply here.
*Please note: students from European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland are entitled to €500 off the tuition fee.
- The programme covers a variety of core topics in finance and investments, such as financial analysis and corporate finance.
- You will develop a good understanding of how to be effective in this complex field.
- Gain relevant skills for the workplace, making you a more efficient employee.
- Tailor the degree towards your specific career ambitions with elective subjects during your second semester.
- Learn the best methods of academic research to develop a good foundation in case you take a route into academia.
- All students will have the option to learn German.
This master’s degree is tailored to develop the most relevant skills and knowledge for the finance and investments sector. You will acquire practical, modern know-how in financial markets and investments, increasing your employability and boosting your career.
In addition, BSBI’s blended study mode means that you will have the flexibility to fit the course around your schedule, including work and family responsibilities.
You will earn an Italian master’s degree with 90 European University Credits (ECTS).
BSBI students are offered work placements for a minimum of two weeks and a maximum of two months.*
*BSBI can provide students with great working opportunities provided that students demonstrate a proactive attitude and a good level of spoken German. BSBI students enrolled in MA in Finance and Investments, who do not have a compulsory work placement as part of their course of study, will be offered paid part-time jobs.
Price: €11,800 (international students) | €6,300 (EU students)
This programme consists of three terms (10 weeks each) and a term of dissertation (12 weeks).
During its first term, the MA in Finance and Investments will cover fundamental topics such as business and financial analysis, corporate finance and financial markets. On the second and third term, you will be able to choose from a range of elective subjects to steer your course of study towards the most relevant path for you.
Students will also attend modules on academic research methods, and you will study the German language alongside your master’s degree subjects. On your final term, you will research and prepare a dissertation on a topic of your choice.
The modules of this programme are offered via the blended learning method. Students will attend the online modules via the Uninettuno University platform and face-to-face at the BSBI campus in Berlin.
- Business and Financial Analysis (blended)
- Corporate Finance
- Quantitative Finance and Financial Markets
- German Language studies
- Derivatives and Alternative Investments (blended)
- Islamic Banking Operations
- Mergers and Acquisitions and Private Equity
- Leadership Development Programme (LSBF Executive Education)
- Research Methods and Dissertation
Graduates will be able to:
- Interpret business financial statements;
- Show knowledge of quantitative methods and their application within financial markets;
- Understand investment and finance decisions;
- Understand how to maximise value and achieve a sustainable competitive advantage;
- Develop relevant skills to maximise corporate value while reducing financial risks;
- Evaluate corporate finance structures and instruments used to generate money and manage financial risk.
- Delivery: Blended (on campus and online)*
- Duration: 18 months
- Intakes: February | October
- Campus: Berlin, Germany
- Degree awarded by Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO
- Official Italian title: Master di Primo / Secondo Livello
For more information about the Italian Higher Education System please visit cimea.it/en/
- Price: €11,800 (international students) | €6,300 (EU students)
*The modules of this programme are offered via the blended learning method. Students will attend the online modules via the Uninettuno University platform and face-to-face at the BSBI campus in Berlin.
· Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university.
· If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
English Language requirements
• IELTS – minimum score of 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component);
• PTE – minimum score of 50 or equivalent.
English proficiency requirements can be waived for:*
• Native English speakers;
• Applicants who completed their education in English (such as a High School diploma or IB);
• Applicants who completed their undergraduate degree in English in an English-speaking country.
*According to the Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO admission criteria.
You can apply now to study with BSBI! It’s quick and easy, here’s how it works:
- Create an account here: apply.berlinsbi.com;
- Select the programme and intake you want to apply for;
- Complete all sections of the online application;
- Submit online application;
- Our admissions team will liaise with you with regards to next steps
FREE Executive Education course
BSBI is pleased to announce a new partnership with London School of Business and Finance Executive Education (LSBF EE). BSBI master’s students will be able to take advantage of this opportunity and take one of LSBF’s EE courses – the Leadership Development Programme.
The five-day course will be offered to BSBI students completely free of charge and is taught by leading academics, giving you an expert insight into becoming an ideal leader.
By the end of the course, you will be armed with essential knowledge on how to inspire and motivate your staff, carving out a leadership style for yourself that will help you get the most out of your team and make your organisation soar.
The course will focus on:
- Defining leadership;
- Improving your management approach;
- Boosting your communication and coaching skills;
- Understanding emotional intelligence;
- Learning how to build trust and loyalty within your organisation.
The MA in Finance and Investments will prepare you for a variety of roles within the finance sector, such as investment analyst, investment manager and portfolio manager. Alternatively, you can pursue a research degree, such as a PhD, in a related area.